Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Another New Library

We have another new library.  


 First the kids had to check out the Children's area.


And call each other, of course.   
















After checking out the place, the kids started checking out the books. 


Logan found "How to Train Your Dragon" and "Magic Tree House" books.  Taylor found "Junie B. Jones" and "Elephant & Piggie" books.   


Then of course they had to find a comfortable place to read. 

This large library is great, but it's not technically our library, as we live out of the city limits.  We were able to get guest library cards, which limit the kids to 25 items each and only 1 item at a time for me.  But at least it's free. 

The library that is in our town is small and we haven't been there yet.  We plan on it though.  It would be nice if it had enough books that we don't have to drive 15-20 minutes to the other side of the city to go to the library.  The small library is only about 5 minutes from home.  

And that's all I can think of to tell you all right now.  I'm very tired.  I think it's nap time.  (I wish). 
 

 

1 comment:

me/mom/NANA said...

Great. I was wondering just how long it would take before you all checked out the local libraries. This looks like a nice big one. Enjoy.