Sunday, November 30, 2014

Taylor's Second White Dress

White is a symbol of purity.  And traditionally, in the Church, girls wear white dresses on three special occasions.  The Three White Dresses.  


The first white dress is at her blessing.  This is Taylor on her blessing day, when she was seven weeks old. 


The second white dress is worn at her baptism, after she turns 8-years-old.  Taylor recently turned 8 and she received her second white dress.  


One sunny day, I took her out to get pictures in her new, white dress.


Here are some of my favorites. 


 I love this one!


 And this one!






 I love this one too!  I love them all because that's my little girl. 
















  












 And a couple of pictures in Sepia.  



I just love this amazing girl.  She's beautiful, inside and out.  She couldn't wait to get baptized.  She wanted to follow the Savior's example.  She wanted the gift of the Holy Ghost, with her all the time.  


She has such a love and zest for life.  She's already looking ahead to when she'll wear her third white dress.  We've talked about it several times.  It will be after her mission, when she gets married in the temple.  

But we're just going to enjoy her second white dress for now. 




2 comments:

One Step At A Time said...

So proud of you Taylor! We love you! Moore Family

Libby said...

I love these pictures! (And, I'm more than a little jealous of your proximity to a lighthouse. :))