Monday, June 4, 2012

Hiking

Logan & James went hiking together Saturday, just the two of them.  James took a few pictures.  Yay!

 Logan loved it!
Apparently it was super steep though.

 He was excited to use his Camelbak. 

Logan says his 3 favorite things about the hike were:
1. He got to be with Dad.

2. There were lots of tree roots to climb around on.

 3. He liked playing on the tree branch. 

They're planning on hiking again soon!


Meanwhile, Taylor and I went on a bike ride/walk.  Taylor rode her bike and I walked & jogged next to her.  That's what I do for exercise, so it wasn't new and exciting or anything.  We had fun though.  

I also cleaned the outside of the refrigerator.  The top, sides, and back behind.  I pulled the whole thing out and scrubbed the floor under the fridge.  (I only found one magnet, one pencil and one Nerf bullet.  Not bad).  I unscrewed the back plate, that covers the fan, and cleaned in there.  

I don't know when that was cleaned last.  It was jam packed with dust.  At least it's clean now and I feel better.  I'm getting in the Spring Cleaning mode and I need to keep it going.

So that was our "fun" Saturday.  At least we ended it with a little picnic outside.  I hope your Saturday was genuinely fun too!
 

No comments: