Sunday, March 11, 2012

Taylor's Princess/Ballerina Tea Party

Taylor had her little Tea Party the other day, on the 1st actually.  It's just taking me awhile to post about it.  I had to teach a lesson in Young Women's, in church three days after the party.  That was freaking me out for awhile.  Then I had a book club, four days after that, for a book I hadn't started yet.  So now that that's all over, I feel like I can breathe and relax a bit, I mean blog a bit.

So anyway, Taylor's little party was a great success, I think.  The girls all dressed up, twirled, ate and played.  They all got along well and had fun, so that's what I'm basing the success on.  

I was so busy twirling with and serving food to the girls that I almost forgot to take pictures.  It's a cryin' shame, I know.  So here are the few pictures I did get. 


After the girls did some twirling and prancing around the front room we had our tea party with crackers and cookies and chocolate milk.  Then they all went up to Taylor's room to play.  That's when I realized I hadn't taken any pictures.  So here's my attempt to remedy that.


Then, after all her friends had gone home, I had to give Taylor more cookies and chocolate milk so she would pose for me, as if she were having her tea party with all her friends there.


I did catch some of the twirling action though.


Taylor and her friend, taking turns showing off their ballerina skills.


"This is a twir-wal, twir-wal, twir-wal."


Taylor told me she had a good time.  She said her favorite part was the tea party.  And she has decided that we need to have a tea party every week!  

I don't think every week is necessary, but it was so low-key and easy, I think we will have to do it again sometime.  Maybe then, I'll get some decent pictures.

1 comment:

me/mom/NANA said...

Thanks for sharing. I was waiting to hear about the tea party. Taylor looked like a very happy ballerina/hostess. Great job.