Monday, July 23, 2012

8 Years Ago Today

Eight years ago today, I held this precious bundle in my arms for the first time!  He was so small and so perfect and my life has never been the same since!  It's so much more wonderful than it would have been without my baby boy!


 2 months old


10 months old, after his first major haircut.


1st camping trip



1st bike



He's been running since about 2 weeks after he learned to walk.



I could do an entire post of the funny ways and places he's fallen asleep in, but this is one of the cutest.



One of his favorite places, the coast.



Inside a helicopter. 



Growing up!  Getting off the bus as a Kindergartener.



 1st tonsillectomy (and last).



He's gotten faster on the bike.



Still best friends.

 

One cool dude.



And this is Logan on his 8th birthday, so excited to be a cowboy and for his upcoming baptism.  He's excited to start Cub Scouts and to start working on his Faith in God.  

He still loves Legos, especially Star Wars Legos.  If he doesn't have certain Star Wars set (which is generally the case), he just makes his own out of random pieces and they always look just like the real thing!  He's amazing with Legos.

He's starting to enjoy reading more and I regularly catch him reading on his own.  

He's a great big brother.  He and Taylor get along really well most of the time.  

He loves riding his bike and being outside.  He'll do anything to be outdoors.  He loves hiking with his dad too.  He really enjoys one-on-one time with his dad and going out in the convertible with him. 

He keeps saying, "I can't believe I'm 8 years old!"  And I couldn't agree with him more.

Happy Birthday, Loganberry!  I love you so much!

3 comments:

me/mom/NANA said...

Happy Birthday Logan. Hope you have a really great and special day!!!
From Papa, Nana, and Emme!

Libby said...

Happy Birthday, Logan!

We can't wait to see you in just a few weeks!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Logan. Love the boots and hat. Are you ready to come back and go to a rodeo with us?