Saturday, July 28, 2012

Rotations

Our official, final, there's-no-changing-it-now, list of where we will be going on rotations.  

 1.  Oak Harbor, Washington on Whidbey Island.  It's a Naval Air Station.  

 We're pretty excited about this one.  



It's only a couple hours ferry ride to Victoria, B.C. Canada and also couple hours drive to Vancouver, B.C. Canada.  It's a short ferry ride to San Juan Island and Orcas Island.  It's going to take our entire stay there to explore this area. 


 2. Back here for an Internal. 


 3. Roseburg VA Hospital. 



4. Chemewa Indian Health Services in Salem. 

 We lost the Eugene one we were hoping for because we got drawn into an internal.  And we lost Bandon because some girl was a jerk, but because of that, we're going to Oak Harbor, which we are very excited about. So it's all going to work out nicely. 
 
 

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I've been wondering where you guys were headed. The WA site sounds wonderful. I'm sorry you didn't get exactly what you wanted, but you guys will make the best of it. I'm glad I have the link to your blog now, now I will be stalking you guys :-) My boys miss Logan.