Sunday, November 24, 2013

Our Thankful Tree

We all have so much to be thankful for and at this time of year it's something everyone (hopefully) is focusing on. 



Our family too, has a lot to be grateful for.  Our children have so much to be thankful for as well, so much so, that they've made a Thankful Tree.  



They traced out several leaves of different color construction paper.



They even added detail to them.



And cut them out. 



They thought of many things that they are grateful for and wrote them on the leaves. 



 Some of the things they are grateful for...













I think I should make some leaves and add them to the Thankful Tree.  I have so many blessings in my life.  I could never name them all, but I could try.  

In the meantime, have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.  I hope you are all surrounded by family and friends whilst feasting and counting your many blessings!



1 comment:

me/mom/NANA said...

What a GREAT idea. I think we will do a mini version of this. We have BIG blessings just mini room. Ya'll are just 4 of our blessings. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!