Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Tree?

We haven't gotten our Christmas tree yet.  That's okay though, it's not Christmas yet.  James is done with school for the semester soon and then we'll get our tree.  

In the meantime, the kids had to improvise.  Here's their "tree."

 
They decorated "The Really Big Universe" book with paper chains and ornaments and a cookie cutter star on the top.


Then they decided they wanted an "angel" on top of their tree.

I don't know about you, but I see two very special angels in that picture.  (And I'm not talking about the doll).

1 comment:

me/mom/NANA said...

What a cool idea. Very clever children. I would suggest that the angel get some serious help with her hair and I AM talking about the one on the tree. We are using our tree tomorrow night for the ward party and then Saturday morning for the Relief Society Brunch so when I take it down up there we will bring it home and put it up here. I sure wish we had a couple of little elves who could decorate our tree.