Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year's


Happy 2012 to you & your family. Hope your holidays were wonderful.  We went to Eugene for New Year's.  We attended my niece's baptism.  Immediately after Emme was baptized, Taylor & Logan said, "That was so cool!" and "It was awesome!"  

On our drive to Eugene it was raining pretty hard.  So hard, in fact that we couldn't carry on a normal conversation, we had to shout above the pounding rain.  Logan shouted, "I don't like the rain!"  James shouted back, "Well it's wintertime and we do live in Oregon."  Logan yelled back his solution, "Let's move to Texas then!"  

The kids had a wonderful New Year's.  They got to see Grandparents and Aunts & Uncles and cousins.  We all had a great time.  





The kids have been having fun playing with the play-doh 
that Logan made Taylor for Christmas.

According to our rain gauge, we had 4 & 1/2 inches 
of rain in December.


We started out with such a dry, cold December.  I think all our rain for the month came AFTER Christmas.  (Well, our rain gauge month includes the first few days of Jan.) Still, crazy rain lately! 
It's been raining ever since.

I haven't been very busy yet this month, but I have many things that I want to do and organize and set in place.  Maybe tomorrow I'll gather some motivation to get busy... just maybe.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Did you see how to make playdough out of kool-aid. I saw a link somewhere. It made some pretty and bright colors.