Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Another One Bites the Dust

"Another one bites the dust.
And another one gone and another one gone.
Another one bites the dust."


Another tooth that is.  On Halloween night.  Whooo hoooo!

His other tooth is pretty wiggly too.  I mentioned a couple of times to him that he's going to be saying, "All I want for Christhmath is my two front teeth."
   
I need to find that song on youtube or something and show him, because he just says, "What are you talking about, Mom?"


Taylor, cutting out paper dolls of Justinian and Theodora, Emperor and Empress of the ancient Byzantine Empire.

We have been reading about them in history, in our "Story of the World" book. 
 
History AND paper dolls!?!  Taylor's in heaven. 

1 comment:

me/mom/NANA said...

You kids never liked that song when your dad would sing it to one of you. Good job Logan now "pull" the other one. Taylor I love your paper dolls and you did a great job of cutting.