Friday, September 23, 2011

Twirling

Taylor loves to wear twirly dresses and this is the twirly-est one yet.  

She has always loved to dance and twirl and sing.  She's such a girl....

and I love every bit of it.  She's my pretty, little princess....  



 and my silly goose, at the same time.


She's always been very independent and yet, wanted to do whatever her big brother did.  If Logan went to school, she wanted to go too, including having school packets and spelling lists.  


If Logan can ride his bike with no training wheels, Taylor wants to also.  


If Logan gets to take a shower all by himself, then you'd better believe Taylor's trying to convince me that she can do it too.  

She had to put the shampoo in her hair all by herself and everything.
"I don't need your help Mom.  I can do it all by myself!" 


Taylor is an excellent reader too, just like Logan.  Of course she still comes across words she doesn't know yet.  This morning she was reading a book to me about teeth and came to the word, 'Enamel.' She read, "Email makes teeth hard and white."   I thought to myself that only a child of their generation could mistake the word 'enamel' for 'email.' 

No comments: